Your cart is currently empty.
Love CBD Entourage range contains a unique mixture of legal cannabis strains, which have been carefully selected for their diverse cannabinoid content.
Love CBD have been busy over the last three years mixing countless cannabis oils in an effort to produce the perfect product.
The end result is that strains found in this product have been specifically selected for their diverse cannabinoid content.
All grown on trusted farms in the Netherlands, that have never used pesticides or artificial fertilisers, or harmful chemicals.
Available In 600mg & 1200mg
60 capsules per tub
- Each Love CBD capsule contain 10mg of CBD and CBDa
- Love CBD capsules are made with Size 2 HPMC Vegetable Capsules with no gelatin
- Love CBD have taken great pride in producing their Entourage CBD range from different types of cannabis grown in various climates, they have sought to take the very best possibilities from the cannabis plant
- Cannabis extract comes from Holland, Ukraine and the Czech Republic
- The two main ingredients are Cannabis extract and Coconut Oil
- Each Entourage capsule contains a great array of CBD, CBDa and CBG
- They also contain a large number of terpenes that are famous for giving the world famous 'Cannabis Aroma'.
What are Terpenes?
When you hear talk about full spectrum and whole plant extract not only do you get the full cannabinoid profile (CBD, CBC, CBG etc) you also get what’s called Terpenes.
Terpenes (and terpenoids) are aromatic organic compounds found in many plants to ward off herbivores that might eat them and to attract helpful predators and pollinators.
Industrial hemp has naturally high levels of terpenes, and give the plant its unique smell and taste and the structure of these compounds is very similar (from a chemical point of view) to cannabinoids.
Like cannabinoids, terpenes are also thought to have positive effects and therapeutic benefits. For example, the terpene limonene has exhibited positive effects on both depression and human cognition.
These terpenes are not just found in hemp, as we said earlier they are found in other plants as well.
For example, both hemp and lavender oil are rich in the terpene linalool. Linalool has been shown to have positive abilities including acting as a sedative, and it contains antioxidants, great for anti-anxiety, and pain relief.
What makes it more exciting is that we still learning to improve a true understanding of these benefits and how they interact with each other.
We say this because isolating one terpene or cannabinoid out from the rest may have an adverse effect on its effectiveness. At this stage it’s the combined full spectrum that offers the most in terms of overall benefits.
We always encourage our customers to do some research of your own on the most common terpenes found in Hemp plants used producing CBD Oils