Your cart is currently empty.
The flavour profile of a broad-spectrum oil has a earthy grassy flavour to it, in its more natural form.
It really depends on each individual to whether they should choose a flavoured oil or a Broad Spectrum oil.
Hempura CBD oil is rich in active cannabinoids, a group of compounds that plays crucial role in the maintenance of our body homeostasis.
The expert-filtration process that Hempura use allows a vast amount of nutritional value to be packed in a single drop of our Hempura CBD oil:
Cannabinoids including CBD; Terpenes – The substance found in CBD oil that gives the unique aroma of cannabis. They are also commonly found in herbs, fruits and plants
All of our best-selling CBD oils are packed full of beneficial, 100% natural cannabinoids with no artificial flavours or colours.
The oil is extracted from organically grown hemp plants that are grown naturally with no harmful pesticides, all Hempura products have lab reports which we keep on a database here at BecalmCBD.
The process followed during extraction ensures a beautifully pure, golden oil, free from impurities or unwanted plant matter.
Our highly regarded 250mg bottle of pure Hempura UK CBD oil is extracted from a special hemp strain of the Cannabis Sativa plant
This is the same plant from which cannabis originates, but, instead, is a strain that does not produce the same unwanted effects of cannabis due to containing near zero THC
- Available in 250mg & 500mg, 1000mg :
- 1.25mg CBD Per Drop (0.005ml) = 250mg
- 2.50 mg CBD Per Drop (0.005ml) =500mg
- 5.00mg CBD Per Drop (0.005ml)=1000mg
- Rich in cannabinoids & terpenes
- Beautifully clear, light tasting and free of THC
- Each 10ml bottle contains around 200 drops
- To be taken sublingually under the tongue
- Recommended use -Take 2-5 drops under the tongue twice a day, for best results wait 60-90 seconds before swallowing
- Contains zero CBD isolate
- Made in the UK
- Vegan and Gluten free
- Lab tested to guarantee quality
- Cannnabis sativia extract, hemp oil
- Keep out of direct sunlight, and away from small children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.